Earrings are one of the best jewelers which every lady likes to wear. There are different kinds of earrings which one can choose according to the occasion. Like one can choose Casual Earrings for the daily usages and some fancy for the party wear.
Maybe you have some doubts when buying the earrings, or maybe you do not even consider some important issues before buying the earrings for yourself or for your daughter. Which material is the best? What kind of closure? Can you have any form? We reveal all your doubts.
How To Choose Earrings
- The material of the earrings: The first thing you have to take into account is the material of the earrings. The skin of the ear is very delicate and is not free of possible allergies. Nickel-containing earrings can general allergy and hives. Undoubtedly, the best material for earrings is gold (minimum 14 carats) and silver. They are noble metals and those that fewer allergies generate. Always look for hypoallergenic earrings.
- The shape of the earring: Try that the earring has no shapes with edges, like stars, or have accessories that hang. The best slope is the plane. A simple, round, flat, fine earring. You will have time to change it later. So Stud Earrings is one of best option to wear as they are simple and give elegant look to your face. One can get these types of earring in small budget
- The size of the earring: try that the earring is in tune and proportion with the face of the girl. Do not buy very large slopes, because they can bother you. If they are hoops, they are not too big, because the baby could pull them and hurt themselves.
- The closing of the earring: The best closure for the earring is the screw nut because it is the safest so that the small girl cannot tear it off. Also, this ensures that the earring does not protrude from behind and may hurt the girl skin. There are other closures such as plastic or pressure nut with plastic. In all these cases, the nut is more susceptible to being lost. Avoid that the slope protrudes from behind since the slope can be thin but very sharp and hurt the baby.
- The weight of the earring: If the Gemstone Earrings weighs too much, the baby’s ear will suffer and the hole will crack. Keep in mind that the material is not heavy.
And above all, think that your daughter is a baby. Look for outstanding chords at your age. The simpler, the better. And do not forget to move or change them every so often, as the slope accumulates dirt on the back.
If you are not convinced or convinced, let her be the one who decides whether or not to make holes in the lobes of the ears.
So always try to choose earrings which are simple, easy to wear and of off much weight.